If you are looking for experienced business law counsel, turn to Gagliardi Law LLP. We have extensive litigation and negotiation experience. We know Wisconsin business and commercial law.
Gagliardi Law LLP is prepared to assist both family businesses and large corporations with a variety of legal issues, such as:
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Employment and business relations
- How will the business be financed
- Compliance with state and federal employee laws and regulations
- Starting a small business, including LLC formation, business licensing and establishing a Tax I.D.
- Copyrighting your trademark or business logo
- Licensing agreements
- Litigation, including contract disputes and defense of wrongful discharge
- General counsel
- Creating buy-sell agreements
- Contracts concerning employment and financing
- Regulatory restrictions affecting a business‘s operations
- Valuation of business assets
- Formation of a comprehensive exit strategy.
- Choosing an appropriate form of business entity
- How the business will be adequately insured against liability